SeaWorld’s Seven Seas Food Festival Brings New Entertainment to Orlando
Combining unique culinary delights with memorable performances on 14 consecutive Saturdays, the Seven Seas Food Festival is coming to SeaWorld Orlando February 11 – May 13. Each week guests can sip and sample their way around the world of international coastal cuisine while enjoying craft beers, paired wines and specialty entertainment.
The fun extends beyond the food with live performances each Saturday from top country, rock and Latin music artists.
The Seven Seas Food Festival brings 14 live acts to SeaWorld Orlando’s Bayside Stadium. 12 have been announced with 2 more to be announced later.
- February 11 – Lynyrd Skynyrd
- February 18 – Lee Brice
- February 25 – Bill Engvall
- March 4 – Styx
- March 11 – Justin Moore
- March 18 – ZZ Top
- March 25 – Phillip Phillips
- April 1 – Coming Soon
- April 8 – Village People
- April 15 – Commodores
- April 22 – Oscar D’Leon
- April 29 – Olga Tanon
- May 6 – Grupo Mania
- May 13 – Coming Soon
SeaWorld announced new culinary offerings throughout the festival; these dishes range from Latin, European, Polynesian, and North Atlantic markets. A wide of array of wine, specialty cocktails and over 55 local and international craft brews will be featured exclusively during the festival as well.
- Asian Market- Peking Duck Lo Mein with Fresh Oriental Vegetables
- Korean Market- Bingsu Salted Vanilla Ice Cream topped with Caramel Popcorn
- Mexican Market- Braised Chicken Adobo with Mole Sauce
- Caribbean Market- Cinnamon Slow Roasted Pork Belly with Sweet Plantain Mash
- Florida Market- Fried Kataifi Orange drizzled with Local Honey
- Mediterranean Market- Smoked Cured Salmon topped with Sweet Dill Mustard
- North Atlantic Market- Banana & Caramel Cheesecake topped with Whipped Cream & Caramelized Bananas
- Brazilian Market- Brazilian Churrasco with Chimichurri & Garbanzo Frito
- Pacific Coast Market- Braised Pork Cheeks with Savory Apple Polenta
- Polynesian Island Market- “Loco Moco” Grilled Spam, White Rice, Scrambled Egg & Brown Gravy
- Gulf Coast Market- Southern Creamy Cheese Grits with a Blackened Shrimp
In addition to the market stops, the event will feature a wide array of BBQ and comfort cuisine including slow smoked ribs caramelized in a SeaWorld original barbeque sauce, mac and cheese, and a grilled kielbasa sausage sandwich. We included a sneak peek of the menu at the end of this article!
SeaWorld’s Seven Seas Food Festival begins at 11:00 AM every Saturday, February 11 to May 13 and continues through park close. Like all special events at SeaWorld, the Seven Seas Food Festival is included with park admission!
Sneak Peek of the 2017 Food Festival Menu
For tickets and more information, visit the official SeaWorld website by clickig here.
Stay connected with Coaster Nation!
Subscribe to YouTube