New French Corner Restaurant To Open On Kings Island’s International Street
In a recent blog post on the Kings Island website, the park revealed that the French Corner would open in the former frozen yogurt eatery.
The new eatery, set to open with Tricks and Treats Fall Fest will serve:
- French Baguette
- Pull-a-Part Bread of the Week
- Chef’s Loaf Bread
- Chef’s Soup of the Day with a Baguette
- Charcuterie – Slice Meats, Cheese, Dried Fruit, Pickled Vegetables and Baguette
- Filled Croissant – Italian Meats and Aged Provolone, Smoked Ham and Cheese, Rotisserie Chicken Salad or Berries and Cream
- Muffin Ask You for Just the Tops – Choose Three: Blueberry, Banana Nut, Cranberry or Chocolate
- Crème Puff – Filled with Berries and Cream or Chocolate Peanut Butter and Dusted
- Crepes – Bananas Foster, Orange Suzette Sauce, Strawberries and Cream
- Mimosa Bar – A glass of Sparkling Wine with a selection of Nectars and Juices
- Coffee, Hot Chocolate and assorted Coke products
The new offerings are the latest in a string of new dishes created by the park during the summer. The new dishes such as; Chef’s Plate, Chicken Sandwich, Chicken and Waffles, Celestial Sausage, Nebula Chill, and Declassified 72 have all been well received by guests.
For tickets and more information, visit the official Kings Island website by clicking here.
Stay connected with Coaster Nation!
Subscribe on YouTube!
MORE GREAT VIDEOS!