Busch Gardens Williamsburg Announces Halloween Harvest
Busch Gardens Williamsburg announced a new Halloween event – Busch Gardens® Halloween Harvest for the fall season. Park guests can safely celebrate Halloween and all things fun during the day and creepy at night at this limited capacity outdoor event. Fifteen iconic roller coasters and rides, contactless trick-or-treating for the kids, a pumpkin scavenger hunt and Halloween scares with physical distancing, delicious seasonal dishes and drinks, and more will make the World’s Most Beautiful Theme Park the only place to be this fall.
Busch Gardens Halloween Harvest will run Oct. 1 – Nov. 1 on select days and times. The event runs Thursday – Sunday (and Columbus Day).
In compliance with Virginia’s phase 3 safety guidelines for reopening businesses, Busch Gardens Halloween Harvest will operate with enhanced health and safety protocols for cleaning and sanitizing, physical distancing, face covering requirements and temperature screenings. Special event capacity will be extremely limited to create ample space for guests to enjoy their experience, while maintaining physical distancing in a safe environment. Reservations and tickets will be available on Friday, Sept. 25 beginning at 11 a.m.
Busch Gardens Halloween Harvest will come alive and offer all-new experiences for the entire family as they stroll through the park’s expansive outdoor grounds. Six of the park’s charming European villages will be decked out with fall décor to add to the Halloween spirit, and roaming ghouls and goblins will be lurking in select areas of the park for nighttime fun.
Park-goers can embark on a fall-inspired flavor journey and choose specialty foods and desserts, beers from around the world, and unique Halloween drink specials that will be spread out throughout the park’s themed villages. A sampling of the event will include offerings like:
- Best of Food & Wine Festival – offerings include Shrimp Po’boy, Fish and Chips, Cheddar Hushpuppies, Frozen Dirty Shirley and Ginger Limeade.
- The Brew Bar – a variety of beers including Spaten Oktoberfest and pretzel bites with beer cheese will be on tap at this location.
- Vesuvius Grill – menu includes Ruben Sliders, Meatballs, Frozen Lemonade and frosty draft beer.
- Marco Polo’s Marketplace – the menu is set with a variety of fan favorites including Italian and Asian entrées, plus Greek salads, roast beef sandwiches and beverages.
- Jack’s Night Cap – themed Halloween beverages will be offered here including Bloody Sangria, Green Demons, wine, syringes and test tube shots.
- Frost Bar – chilling beverages like the Vampire Bite, Bahummy Mummy, Bloody Daiquiris, Creepy Coladas and Boozy Pineapple Float will be on tap.
- Dessert Offerings – delectable Pineapple Whip, Scary ice cream cones, caramel apples and cheesecake with pumpkin spice sauce.
For tickets and more information, visit the official Busch Gardens VA website by clicking here.
Stay connected with Coaster Nation!
Subscribe on YouTube!
MORE GREAT VIDEOS!