Busch Gardens Williamsburg Hyping 20th Anniversary of Howl-O-Scream
Busch Gardens Williamsburg is known for their highly successful seasonal events, such as Howl-O-Scream and ChristmasTown. While Halloween may be months away, Busch Gardens has already promised “the scariest and most exciting Howl-O-Scream yet”, in lieu of the 20th anniversary of the iconic event.
Starting in September, this event will be larger and scarier than any of the previous events. New scares coming in 2018 include:
- 3 Haunted Houses (7 total)
- 3 new Bars (5 total)
- 2 Terror-tories (6 total)
- 2 Party Zones
- 1 No Escape (Escape Room Experience) (2 total)
- More frightening fun yet to come!
To further hype the event, the park will be releasing specific details on the 20th day of each month, via the Howl-O-Scream site. Since yesterday was May 20th, the park released the Howl-O-Scream 20th anniversary logo. as seen below.
Further reveals include:
- June 20 Reveal – A haunted house and one Terror-tory.
- July 20 Reveal – Another haunted house, a second Terror-tory and the No Escape Room.
- August 20 Reveal – A third haunted house, party zones, bars and other frightening features.
The 2018 Howl-O-Scream Halloween event opens September 15th and will run select days through October 28. For tickets and more information, visit the official Busch Gardens Williamsburg website by clicking here.
Stay connected with Coaster Nation!
Subscribe on YouTube!
MORE GREAT VIDEOS!