Your Guide to Cedar Fair Early Entry
One of the best ways to get the most out of your season pass is to take advantage of early ride times. Most of the Cedar Fair parks offer some sort of early entry benefits to their season passholders. If you have a Cedar Fair Platinum Pass, you can enjoy these benefits at almost all the parks. Early entry is a great way to get on some of your favorite rides before the park opens to the general public and make the most of your time at the parks.
We’ve brought you a list of all the early entry benefits at every Cedar Fair park. Keep checking back as the parks are continuously updating rides and times during this time of the year!
Cedar Point has early entry for passholders and resort guests everyday beginning one hour before the park officially opens. Twenty rides open early and include everything from your favorite coasters to rides for the little ones. The open rides are:
- Steel Vengeance
- Millennium Force
- Ocean Motion
- Midway Carousel
- Cedar Downs Racing Derby
- Cadillac Cars
- Camp Snoopy
Canada’s Wonderland has early entry for season passholders every Sunday from 9-10 a.m. Access ranges to certain areas of the park. They are:
- Planet Snoopy Area– Boo Blasters on Boo Hill, Joe Cool’s Dodgem School, Lucy’s Tugboat, PEANUTS 500, Pumpkin Patch, Sally’s Love Buggies, Snoopy’s Revolution and Woodstock Whirlybirds
- Kidzville Area– Flying Eagles, Treetop Adventure, Jokey’s Jalopies, Sugar Shack and Frequent Flyers
- Soaring Timbers Area– Soaring Timbers, Skyhawk, WindSeeker and Vortex
- Leviathan Area– Leviathan, Drop Tower, The Rage, and Night Mares
- Behemoth Area– Behemoth, Backlot Stunt Coaster, Psyclone and Swing of the Century
The official calendar for these areas has yet to be released yet, so check back soon! Season passholders also can get early entry to White Water Bay, Black Hole and Pump House in Splashworks from 10-11 am each day it’s open.
Kings Island offers early ride time for season passholders beginning 30 minutes before the park opens every day of the 2018 season (excluding Friday’s during Haunt and all of Winterfest) . The schedule rotates throughout the season and is:
- April-June: Mystic Timbers, Banshee, Bat and select rides in Planet Snoopy
- July-October: Mystic Timbers, Diamond Back and select rides in Planet Snoopy
- May 26- September 3: Soak City Waterpark rides Tropical Plunge, Tidal Wave Bay and Pipeline Paradise
Check back soon for the updated 2018 schedule!
Early ride time begins 30 minutes prior to the park opening! On weekdays, you’ll have access to select attractions in Camp Snoopy and Carolina Harbor. On weekends, you’ll have access to both select attractions in Camp Snoopy and Carolina Harbor, but Fury 325 will also be available. For the listing by date, click here.
Dorney Park has early entry to select rides in the park and Wildwater Kingdom. Details about which rides have yet to be released!
Knott’s Berry Farm
Season passholders at Knott’s Berry Farm can get early access to select rides all summer long. On select days, you can also get early access to Soak City.
Check back soon for an updated 2018 schedule!
At Valleyfair, you can enjoy 30 minute early entry to Soak City all summer long.
Worlds of Fun
Passholders at Worlds of Fun can enjoy an extra 15 minutes of fun with early entry!
As always, ride availability is subject to change at the park’s discretion.
Stay connected with Coaster Nation!
Subscribe on YouTube!