Tickets Available Now for Universal Orlando’s Volcano Bay Water Theme Park
Universal Orlando recently wowed us with the details for their third park, Volcano Bay, a revolutionary water theme park. Guests will be transported to a tropical paradise featuring a state-of-the-art Krakatau Aqua coaster that will send guests up and down in canoes through the volcano.
At the park guests can find everything from relaxation to heart-pounding thrills. You won’t see long lines of people carrying tubes at the park! The new park will offer unique features including the TapuTapu wearable that allows guests to activate secret features throughout the park as well as ditch the lines. Instead of spending time waiting in line, guests can enjoy other areas of the park and their wearable will let them know when its time for their ride!
Another unique feature of the park is the lack of tube carrying. Say goodbye to carrying tubes up flights of stairs. A motorize conveyer lift will deliver all tubes to the top of each slide so riders will have a tube waiting for them at the top!
Guests can now purchase tickets for trips beginning June 1, 2017!
- 3-Park Multi-Day Ticket to Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Options available from 2 to 5 days in duration
- 3-day, 3-park base ticket starting at $244.99 for adults
- 3-day, 3-park base ticket starting at $234.99 for children
- 3-day, 2-park base ticket to Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios Florida starts at $204.99 per adult and $194.99 per child
- Splash, Stay and Play Vacation Package – Starting at $115 per adult, per night, tax inclusive
- 4-night hotel accommodations at a nearby Universal Partner Hotel
- 3-park, 4-Day Base Ticket to Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios Florida, and Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Access to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk
- Complimentary scheduled transportation between hotel & Universal Orlando
- Guests can upgrade their vacation package by staying at one of Universal Orlando’s on-site hotels to receive additional benefits like Early Park Admission to Universal’s Volcano Bay on hour before the park opens and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Stay connected with Coaster Nation!
Subscribe on YouTube!
MORE GREAT VIDEOS FROM COASTER NATION!