Taste Of Seven Seas Serves Up Delicious Flavor At SeaWorld Orlando
This weekend, the Taste of Seven Seas Food Festival launches at SeaWorld Orlando.
SeaWorld Orlando’s annual spring event, the Seven Seas Food Festival, resumes this summer in a modified format at SeaWorld Orlando for guests to enjoy select fan favorite food options in a safe environment. Each week, guests can sample popular food and drink features from one of the Seven Seas Food Festival markets featuring international street food traditions, exclusively at SeaWorld’s Lakeside Patio.
Guests who have a 2020 Seven Seas Food & Beverage Lanyard from the spring festival can redeem punches at all weekend market locations, and select culinary locations throughout the park. All menu items will also be available for purchase a la carte.
The event will run each weekend (Fridays through Sunday) until August 9th. The festivities run from 11:30 A.M up until one hour before the park closes.
The weekend markets theme and select offerings will change every weekend:
- July 17 – 19: Mexican Market
- Taco Al Pastor -Beef topped with Fresh Pineapple, Cilantro, Onion, and Fresh Green Salsa
- Mexican Roasted Corn – Roasted Corn with Mayo, Queso Fresco, Cilantro, Chili Powder, and Lime
- Chalupas Tostada – Pulled Chili Chicken, Green Salsa, Queso Fresco, and Cilantro on a Grilled Corn Tortill
- Dulce De Leche Empanada-Filled with Caramel and Queso, Drizzled with Caramel Sauce
- July 24 – 26: Italian Market
- Palermo Fontina Cheese Meatballs-Homemade Meatballs Stuffed with Fontina Cheese and Fresh Herbs in Pomodoro Sauce
- Penne Carbonara – Egg, Pancetta, Peas, and Cheese in a Cream Sauce
- Caprese Salad -Drizzled with Balsamic Reduction and Olive Oil
- Cannoli – Filled with Italian Cream and Mascarpone Cheese, Dipped in Pistachios
- July 31 – August 2: North Atlantic Market
- New England Lobster Roll-Served on a Buttered Roll
- Cheddar Hush Puppies-Cornmeal Fritters Served with Smoked Bacon and Onion Relish
- Fish and Chips-Served with Homemade Tartar Sauce
- Blueberry Shortcake-Topped with Fresh Whipped Cream
- August 7 – 9: All-American Market
- Tennessee Whiskey BBQ Chicken Wings- Crispy Wings Tossed in a Tennessee Whiskey BBQ Sauce
- Chicken and Waffle-Drizzled with Maple Syrup and Sriracha
- Brisket Nachos-Topped with Queso Fresco, Cheddar Cheese, Jalapeños, and BBQ Crema
- Spicy Watermelon Salad-Tossed in a Sweet Thai Chili Sauce with Fresh Herbs
SeaWorld Orlando is committed to the health and safety or guests, employees, and the animals in their care. The resort worked diligently with state and local health officials, outside consultants and attraction industry leaders to enhance their already strict health, safety and cleanliness standards. These protocols and guidelines will be modified based on evolving industry standards and methodologies, public health and governmental directives, and advancing scientific knowledge on the transmissibility of COVID-19.
For detailed information about the measures that guests can expect when visiting the resort, including key operational changes, please visit SeaWorld Orlando’s site for more information.
For more information, visit the official Seaworld Entertainment website by clicking here.
Stay connected with Coaster Nation!
Subscribe to YouTube
MORE GREAT VIDEOS!