Six Flags Fiesta Texas Announces Two Holiday Events
Six Flags Fiesta Texas is kicking off the holidays with not one, but TWO holiday events! The parks annual Holiday in the park returns with millions of dazzling lights, food and decor — PLUS, for the First time ever, the park is offering a Drive-Thru-Experience!
Bask in wondrous holiday enchantment for the entire family featuring the park’s dazzling Holiday Express train ride, enchanting caroling Christmas tree family, and the family favorite spectacular live nativity show, The Majesty of Christmas.
The theme park will have an extra focus on health and safety in 2020 as it features more than a million glittering lights, festive décor, seasonal foods, holiday entertainment, and thrilling rides to create this winter wonderland experience.
Holiday in the Park takes place weekends and select weekdays November 21, 2020 through January 3, 2021, and the event is included with all active Memberships and Season Passes.
“This year Holiday in the Park transforms South Texas into the North Pole, with millions of magical, twinkling lights around every corner, special seasonal culinary treats, and delightful live entertainment,” said Park President Jeffrey Siebert. “Now, more than ever, our guests need a way to experience the holiday season and celebrate together safely.”
Six Flags Fiesta Texas will kick off the 2020 Holiday in the Park event with a special admission ticket to benefit the San Antonio Food Bank. Guests who make an online donation of $20 will receive one complimentary admission valid Nov 24-29. All proceeds will benefit families in San Antonio and Southwest Texas. Through the purchasing power of the San Antonio Food Bank, every $1 donated equal seven meals.
For more information and to donate, please visit the Events page at www.sixflags.com/fiestatexas.
Holiday in the Park highlights:
- The Majesty of Christmas – The season’s most popular show, the Majesty of Christmas, is FREE with park admission. This holiday spectacular presents an exciting visual reenactment of the Nativity, including amazing vocal performances by Mary and Joseph in the manger surrounded by live animals. This magical show comes to life at the Zaragoza Theatre through December 23. Reservation tickets are required. Complimentary tickets are available on the day of the performance at the Season Pass Center;
- Mariachi Christmas – Mariachi Los Soberanos brings the magic of Christmas music from south of the border. Join this musical Fiesta;
- Holly Jolly Holiday – Guests can sing along as a talented cast of six singers bring the joy of Christmas to life through a variety of songs;
- Jingle Jams – This high-energy show features a live band and singers performing Christmas favorites;
- Have Yourself a Looney Tunes Christmas – Get into the spirit of the season with Bugs and his Looney Tunes friends during Have Yourself a Looney Tunes Christmas. Stop by Teatro Fiesta to sing and dance along to family favorites like “Santa Claus is Coming to Town” and “Feliz Navidad,” featured through December 23;
- The Singing Saps – Sing along and take photos with this animated, caroling, Christmas Tree Family as they perform holiday favorites such as, “Rudolph,” “White Christmas,” and “Frosty the Snowman.” The charming Singing Saps may be found in Spassburg, next to Studio 6F;
- Winter Wonderland – Guests wandering through the Winter Wonderland themed area between Crackaxle Canyon and Spassburg, can enjoy dazzling lights, see the ice princess, or experience periodic snowfalls;
- Hometown Holidays – Park-goers can walk down main street Rockville and reminisce under the elaborate swags of Christmas décor and falling snow;
- Christmas Tree Lighting – Adorned with tens of thousands of red, green, and white lights, a memorable family photo opportunity awaits as this 60-ft. tree takes on an illuminated brilliance amid a festive celebration! The Christmas Tree Lighting will run through December 23;
- Holiday Express – Ride the seasonally adorned “Holiday Express” Train through Fiesta Texas and view heartwarming and whimsical Yuletide scenes designed to captivate the entire family. Guests may board the “Holiday Express” in Crackaxle Canyon;
- Candy Cane Lane – As guests make their way into Crackaxle Canyon, trees and pathways are festooned with thousands of twinkling red and white lights, holly leaves, and giant striped candy canes;
- Greetings from Santa – Regular appearances in Los Festivales by everybody’s favorite elf, Old Kris Kringle himself;
- Looney Tune & Holiday Character Photo Ops – Guests can take pictures and mingle with the Looney Tunes crew and some of their favorite Holiday characters;
- Holiday Treats – Sweet and savory tastes of the season can be found throughout the park including hot apple cider and hot chocolate, cinnamon sugar pretzels, festive funnel cakes, holiday themed fudge apples, Texas-style chili in a bread bowl, and more; and New Year’s Ignite the Night! – Fireworks show nightly Dec 25- Dec 31.
Six Flags Fiesta Texas will be closed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Holiday entertainment including Greetings from Santa, The Majesty of Christmas, Hometown Holidays, and Have Yourself a Looney Tunes Christmas will continue through December 23, and select attractions and holiday décor will be available through January 3. Visit www.sixflags.com for specific operating hours.
AND, for the FIRST TIME EVER, Six Flags Fiesta Texas will showcase a drive-through holiday spectacular featuring millions of dazzling lights, festive holiday theming, and seasonal music favorites in an innovative, one-of-a-kind nighttime event for the whole family.
This unique holiday experience, offered in conjunction with the park’s traditional Holiday in the Park event, will delight revelers of all ages, and offer guests an exciting and fun way to celebrate the spirit of the season from the comfort and safety of their own cars.
“We are delighted to be create another way for guests to safely enjoy the holidays with this unprecedented and magical event,” said Six Flags Fiesta Texas President Jeffrey Siebert. “We have successfully transformed the traditional operation of our beloved Holiday in the Park into an additional new drive-through experience that is sure to delight guests and team members alike.”
The Holiday in the Park Drive-Thru Experience takes place on ten select weekday evenings November 30 – December 17, in addition to our traditional Holiday in the Park operation available on weekends and select days through Jan 3. Guests will enjoy millions of lights, popular iconic holiday decorations, and much more including:
- Winter Wonderland – Guests driving through the Winter Wonderland themed area between Crackaxle Canyon and Spassburg, can enjoy dazzling lights or experience periodic snowfalls;
- Hometown Holidays – Park-goers can drive down main street Rockville and reminisce under the elaborate swags of Christmas décor and falling snow;
- Candy Cane Lane – As guests make their way into Crackaxle Canyon, trees and pathways are festooned with thousands of twinkling red and white lights, holly leaves, and giant striped candy canes.
The Holiday in the Park Drive-Thru Experience will debut November 30 and continue Dec 1, 2, 7, 8, 10, 14, 15, 16, and 17 beginning at 6 p.m. each night.
To control and manage capacity, limited reservations will be available each night and will be required by all guests in advance using Six Flags’ online reservation system.
Admission tickets for this first-ever event will be available exclusively online on a first come, first served basis and will be sold per person in each vehicle for each night. Discounted admission is available with active Memberships and Season Passes, but reservations will be required. Ticket sales will not be available at the gate.
For tickets and more information, visit the official Six Flags Fiesta website by clicking here.
Visit the Amusement Park Community FB Group HERE and JOIN THE DISCUSSIONS!
Stay connected with Coaster Nation!
Subscribe to YouTube