SeaWorld Seven Seas Food Festival Celebrates Latin Beats and Eats
SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival debuts Latin-inspired menu items starting this Saturday, April 22. Flavorful food and drink combined with many of the hottest Hispanic artists bring the festival to life. To complement the Saturday schedule, the event has added performances on Sundays, May 7 and 14, giving guests more opportunities to experience the Festival.
There is also still time to experience the entertainment that comes to the festival too:
- Oscar D’León (Saturday, April 22)
- Olga Tanon (Saturday, April 29)
- Grupo Mania (Saturday, May 6)
- El Gran Combo (Sunday, May 7)
- Zion y Lennox (Saturday, May 13)
- Grupo Niche (Sunday, May 14)
Beginning Saturday, April 22, the event takes delicious inspiration from Latin American flavor and tradition. Brand new menu items bring the distinct flavor of Latin American cuisine to life.
- Churrasco- Skirt steak marinated in house-made chimichurri, then grilled over an open flame
- Lechón Asado- Traditional, roasted pork rubbed with Caribbean seasonings
- Pincho con Tostones- Skewered, flame-grilled chicken or pork with a sweet and spicy BBQ sauce and served with fried plantains
- Tripleta Sandwich- roast pork, chicken, steak and cheese, served with potato sticks and SeaWorld’s special sauce on a fresh baguette
- Empanadilla de Pizza- Pastry filled with mozzarella cheese and zesty tomato sauce
- Empanadilla de Carne- Pastry filled with savory ground beef
- Empanadilla de Pollo- Pastry filled with seasoned pulled chicken
- Bacalaítos- Thin, crispy salted codfish pancake
The best way to experience the food and drinks the festival offers is with a sampler lanyard, which come in 10 or 15 punches. Reserved seating is also available for the concerts.
For more information on the Seven Seas Food Festival, visit the event’s website by clicking here.
Stay connected with Coaster Nation!
Subscribe to YouTube