SeaWorld Kicks Off Halloween Spooktacular
This past weekend, SeaWorld transformed into a Halloween Spooktacular! Spooktacular is a family friendly event filled with trick or treating, candy, animal encounters, sea-themed arts and crafts, and Halloween shows.
Spooktacular kicked off this past weekend and takes place every Saturday and Sunday, from 12 PM to park close. The event takes place on the Bayside Pathway. Guests are given a complimentary candy bag have the opportunity to collect one piece of candy each time they go through the line. Guests can go through the candy lines as many times as they want!
Spooktacular Highlights Include:
- Waves of Trick-or-Treat Fun – little ones in costumes can trick-or-treat for ghoulish goodies. Each sea-themed, trick-or-treat station features an assortment of candy favorites including Tootsie Roll and SunRype Fruit To Go, just to name a few.
- Penelope’s Garden Party – This dynamic “underwater” environment comes to life each weekend with a live DJ, animal interactions, a variety of craft opportunities, bubbles floating overhead and whimsical sea-themed characters.
- Sesame Street’s Countdown to Halloween – Celebrate a Spooktacular Halloween with The Count, Elmo, Abby, and the rest of everyone’s Sesame Street friends! The Count is feeling lonely this Halloween, and it’s up to you and the loveable monsters from Sesame Street to get him into the Halloween spirit.
- Spooktacular Dance Party – Children join Princess Penelope and her under-the-sea friends for a Spooktacular Dance Party where they can participate in line-dancing favorites as clouds of bubbles fill the evening air. The party will kick off at the Village Square in the front of the park every event night one hour before park closing.
- Dine With Shamu Halloween Spooktacular Brunch – Guests can celebrate with an immersive and memorable brunch experience at Dine With Shamu. They will enjoy seasonal items and reserved tables that bring them up close to the killer whales. There also are some Halloween surprises including a free candy bag to get your Spooktacular adventure started. Prices begin at $28 plus tax for adults and $16 plus tax for kids.
- Meet and Greet with Cookie Monster at SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular- Meet Cookie Monster from Sesame Street during SeaWorld Orlando’s Halloween Spooktacular. For just $19 per person, guests can meet the character at SeaFire Grill and enjoy his favorite treat: a cookie! Plus, every guest receives a printed photo of their meet-and-greet to take home.
- Reserved Seating: Sesame Street’s Countdown to Halloween- Enjoy a reserved seat at a showtime of your choice for Sesame Street’s Countdown to Halloween show at SeaWorld Orlando. Priced at $19 per person, guarantee a seat for a showtime of your choice.
For a limited time, guests can purchase an annual pass paid in full and receive three months free. For more info on tickets and passes and special, visit the SeaWorld web site by clicking here.
Stay connected with Coaster Nation!
Subscribe to YouTube
MORE GREAT VIDEOS FROM COASTER NATION!