New Thrill Ride To Open at Six Flags America
A New thrill ride is coming to Six Flags! Harley Quinn Spinsanity will make its official debut this weekend at Six Flags America, located between Baltimore and Washington DC.
The over-sized giant pendulum ride, named after the iconic DC Super-Villain Harley Quinn, promises to deliver epic, high-flying excitement as it spins and swings to breathtaking heights.
“Six Flags America takes pride in continuing to introduce innovative new attractions to provide a great experience for guests in the region,” said Park President Richard Pretlow. “Harley Quinn Spinsanity is the tallest, fastest, and most extreme pendulum ride in the DMV (DC Maryland Virginia) and will be a guest favorite whether you’re riding it or watching it swing 15 stories over the midway,” added Pretlow.
The towering, impressive giant disc will reach speeds up to 70 miles per hour as it whips back and forth going higher and higher while constantly spinning, giving riders an exhilarating riding experience. Harley Quinn Spinsanity highlights include:
- 40 riders will be powered 15 stories in the air at speeds of 70 miles per hour
- The ride swings back and forth while rotating counterclockwise
- As guests swing higher and higher, they will experience a feeling of weightlessness
- Reaching a height of 147 feet in the air before plunging downward from 15 stories
- This is the tallest, fastest and most extreme pendulum ride in all of DC, Maryland and Virginia.
Harley Quinn Spinsanity will take her rightful villainous place across from The Joker’s Jinx and Riddle Me This in the park’s Gotham City section
For tickets and more information, visit the official Six Flags website here. Go Big! Go Six Flags!
Visit the Amusement Park Community FB Group HERE and JOIN THE DISCUSSIONS!
Stay connected with Coaster Nation!
Subscribe on YouTube!