New Dare Devil Dive Brings Aerobatic Thrills To Six Flags Fiesta Texas
This Saturday, March 6 at noon, Six Flags Fiesta Texas will debut Dare Devil Dive — the World’s Tallest Ride of Its Kind!
Riders will experience the thrills and sensations of weightlessness through aerial banks, loops and dives, all while seated in a retro four-seater steam punk flying machine! Sharply turning right side up and upside down, riders will break from formation and maneuver into aerobatic dogfights during the barnstorming journey, all while soaring nearly 50 feet above Crackaxle Canyon.
“If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to experience all the breathtaking thrills of an expert stunt pilot, this ride is for you,” said Park President Jeffrey Siebert. “Not only will riders travel through numerous barrel rolls upside down, but the first set of loops and dives occur from a height of nearly 50 feet in the air. Being located in our Crackaxle Canyon area of the park, the steam punk theme adds a creatively themed visual complement to the western area.”
Dare Devil Dive features:
- Six four-seater steam punk flying machines
- Barnstorming maneuvers at a height of nearly 50 feet
- Breathtaking aerial loops, banks and dives
- Weightlessness while sharply turning right side up and upside down
- A spectacular, soaring view of Crackaxle Canyon
- Dramatically themed steam punk musical accompaniment
Dare Devil Dive opens just in time for “Spring Break” at Six Flags Fiesta Texas. This year, an expanded lineup of shows and fireworks gives guests more entertainment options than ever.
Spring Break highlights:
- Spring Blast – This nightly fireworks show lights up the skies above the park each evening at close March 6-14 & 17-20
- The Houngan House of Voodoo – Continued by popular demand, this Mardi Gras original feature takes guests through room-after-room of a cursed French Quarter home filled with magical dolls, potions, charms and gris-gris in this voodoo-themed walk-thru attraction
- Neon – Get set for a show that reverts back to the 80’s. Travel back in time to a decade of music that produced favorites like “My Prerogative”, “Rhythm Nation”, “It’s Tricky” and “Flashdance”. An energetic cast of six will sing and dance their way into guests’ hearts with totally tubular and bodacious tunes. This show will make guests want to moon walk right over to Teatro Fiesta to catch this new hit
- Fuego – Where there is smoke, there is fire. And this show is caliente! The park’s superb cast of dynamic singer/dancers brings the best of Latin and Pop to the Teatro Fiesta stage. Color, rhythm, choreography and music meld together in this exciting show
- Country Traxx – Country music makes its return to Fiesta Texas with an all-new production for this season. This show is country from the heart and it is music for the soul featuring tunes like “All My Ex’es”, “Redneck Woman” and “Country Girl Shake It For Me”
Six Flags worked in partnership with its epidemiologist consultants to create a safe experience that meets or exceeds federal, state, and local guidelines. In addition:
- All team members and all guests over the age of two will be required to wear masks covering the nose and mouth while in the parks;
- Props, rides, restraints, handrails, and dining and restroom facilities will be cleaned and sanitized regularly; and
- Multiple alcohol-based hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the parks for guest and team member usage.
Six Flags Fiesta Texas will debut Dare Devil Dive March 6 at noon.
***UPDATE MARCH 6, 2021***
GRAND OPENING VIDEO
For information and park tickets, visit the Six Flags Fiesta Texas website by clicking here.
Join The Amusement Park Community Facebook Group HERE and enter the discussions!
Stay connected with Coaster Nation!
Subscribe on YouTube!