Knott’s Berry Farm Celebrates The Holidays With Knott’s Taste of Merry Farm Event
Knott’s Berry Farm will continue its partial operations after Halloween with the debut of “Knott’s Taste of Merry Farm”, running select dates November 20 through January 3.
While the theme park remains closed, Christmas spirit still shines bright this year with holiday charm brimming out of every corner of the park, as Knott’s wondrously transforms with enchanted décor, thousands of twinkling lights, miles of festive garland, and a variety of picturesque holiday settings, all serving as a backdrop to the tastiest holiday foods around.
With over 60 unique food and drink items offered on a tasting card, guests can choose from popular flavors of the season like Fully Loaded Turkey Dinner Tater Tots and Comet’s Cinnamon Bun with a Maple Glaze and Candied Pecans, plus options for all dietary preferences.
Guests can take care of their holiday shopping at Knott’s one-of-a-kind stores filled with exclusive Knott’s specialty items or discover rare, handmade, and personalized gifts from over 23 artisan local crafters, including Knott’s famous glassblower and chainsaw carver.
The only way to experience the limited time Knott’s Taste of Merry Farm is with a tasting card purchased in advance at knotts.com (a tasting card is required for event entry).
Adult tasting cards (ages 12+) are priced at $40 (plus tax) and will include five food tastings, and Junior tasting cards (ages 3-11), including three food tastings, are $20 (plus tax). Tasting cards are date specific and must be purchased online at knotts.com or through the Knott’s Berry Farm mobile app prior to the date of visit. Knott’s Taste of Merry Farm hotel packages are also available at Knotts.com.
In order to manage proper physical distancing of guests, Knott’s Taste of Merry Farm tasting cards will be limited each day and may sell out.
Large theme parks, such as Knott’s, and Six Flags are not allowed to reopen in the state of California until their home county reaches the state’s “minimal” exposure tier for Covid-19. But, the state is allowing dining and retail businesses to reopen, so Knott’s has been hosting a variety of outdoor food and merchandise events to resume partial operations during the shut-down. So, it might be a while before we see rides re-open.
The coronavirus has created a new way of life for everyone. Here are some reminders and protocols to keep in mind prior to, and during visits as well as additional steps that the park is taking.
- Purchase your Taste of Merry Farm Tasting Card online. Each guest must have their own Tasting Card to enter the event. To ensure physical distancing, tasting cards will be limited each day and can sell out. Only available at Knotts.com.
- Wear your face covering at all times. Face coverings should completely cover the nose and mouth, and not have exhalation valves or vents, which allows virus particles to escape.
- Before entering the event, you will pass through a temperature area where your temperature will be read. If anyone in your party has a temperature of 100.4°F/38°C or higher, you will be directed to return home and reschedule your visit.
- At the front gate, guests will go through metal detection and search
- Wash your hands every 20 minutes. Hhand sanitizer stations are located throughout the park.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Face coverings may only be removed while dining at a table, bench, or when inside the designated RelaxZones. In the RelaxZone, you may remove your face covering, provided social distancing of 6ft is maintained between your party and other guests.
- Take advantage of the mobile app. You can find nearby hand sanitizer stations, restrooms, tasting card locations, and even open merchandise shops.
- Use contactless forms of payment if possible, including credit cards, Apple Pay, and Android Pay.
- Frequently touched surfaces will be disinfected daily and sanitized frequently. This includes but is not limited to cash counters, scanners, EMV readers, pens at cashier counters, register screens, store fixtures, door handles, and shopping baskets.
- Knott’s says all associates are screened, including temperature and symptom checks using CDC guidelines before being allowed on the property to work.
- Smoking is only permitted outside of the park in designated areas.
Scheduled dates for the event are:
- November 20-29
- December 4-6
- December 11-13
- December 18-24
- December 26-30
- January 1-3
General Event Hours: 12pm to 9pm
- Select date event hours 12pm to 8pm: November 29, December 6, December 13, December 24 and January 3
For tickets, tasting cards and more information, visit the official Knott’s Berry Farm website by clicking here.