Kings Island Debuting Banshee Brew Fest!
In addition to new family rides and the region’s largest Starbucks, Kings Island is adding their very own beer line! Three new beers debuted for the 2015 season at Kings Island. Banshee Brew, Beast Bock, and Diamondback Ale are all being brewed and branded specifically for the Warren County amusement park.
Park spokesman, Don Helbig said:
“Visitors can now buy three beers brewed and branded specifically for Kings Island. Banshee Brew is available in the Festhaus; Diamondback Ale at the Reds Hall of Fame Grille, and Beast Bock at the LaRosa’s Pizza in Rivertown. Adding branded beer is part of continuing efforts to create an only-at-the-park experience for visitors”.
June 12-13, Kings Island is set to host the inaugural Banshee Brew Festival, named after the new inverted roller coaster that opened in 2014. More than 20 breweries will offer a wide selection of craft beers, live entertainment, plus delicious meals during the festival. Guests must be 21 and older to participate in the new brew festival. The event hours are from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. each day, with the last pour at 9:00 p.m.
Each Banshee Brew Festival ticket includes:
- 15 (5 oz.) beer samples
- Two food tickets each good for an entrée
- One souvenir mug
Pre-Sale Banshee Brew Festival tickets:
- $29.99: Banshee Brew Festival ticket* (plus tax)
- $59.99: Banshee Brew Festival ticket and all day admission to Kings Island (plus tax)
- $20.00: Banshee Brew Festival Designated Drive Ticket* (plus tax)
Front Gate Banshee Brew Festival tickets:
- $35.00: Banshee Brew Festival ticket* (tax included)
- $20.00: Banshee Brew Festival Designated Drive Ticket* (tax included)
*Admission to Kings Island is required for participation in this event. Must be 21 or older to participate and to consume or purchase alcohol.
- Grilled Italian sausage with roasted peppers & onions, served with a cheese tort
- Polish sausage served with German potato salad with crisp bacon toppings
- Chicago-style hot dog served with a side of seasoned potato chips
- Beer-battered fish served with chips and traditional tartar sauce
- Mesquite grilled jumbo chicken wings served with fresh-cut celery and carrots
- Pierogi sautéed with bacon and onions served with chive sour cream
- Smoked pork served over a cornbread muffin and a side of house-made coleslaw
Kings Island is now open for the park’s 44th season on select days, but daily operations begin on May 8th. Check out their new 2015 rides in this video!
For tickets and more info about the new Brew Festival, visit the official website by clicking here.
Stay connected with Coaster Nation!
Subscribe on YouTube!