Inside Look Of The New Bourne Stuntacular At Universal Orlando
The Bourne Stuntacular, based on Universal Pictures’ blockbuster Bourne film franchise, grand opens tomorrow, June 30, 2020 at Universal Studios Florida as the most technologically-advanced stunt show to date.
The all-new show will fully immerse guests in the world of Jason Bourne through groundbreaking technology, including an immense LED screen and high-tech props, to incredible live performers executing extreme stunts at heights up to 22 feet, and practical effects that will have guests feeling gusts of wind and the heat of explosive flames.
The Bourne Stuntacular introduces an all-new level of entertainment, highlighted by:
- The most advanced technology of its kind – such as automated vehicle tracking systems on moving set pieces, pinpoint-accurate projection mapping, ultra-vivid visuals and more – that brings the Bourne films to life in an all-new, visceral stunt show right in front of guests’ eyes
- Next-level, extreme stunts executed by performers who trained for more than eight months with Hollywood’s leading stunt experts from blockbuster film and television
- Captivating practical effects that make guests feel like they are right by Jason Bourne’s side through the use of fire, smoke, wind and more
- Nicky Parsons, played by Julia Stiles, briefing and recruiting guests for the mission at hand, which is to keep an eye on Bourne to ensure he’s not fooled by rogue double agents
- An all-new storyline that follows the character of Jason Bourne as he travels across three continents and the cities of Tangier, Washington, D.C. and Dubai to uncover classified information while trying to evade danger and capture at every turn
- Actual props, images and clips from the films – including the car from the iconic chase scene in The Bourne Identity, and Jason’s go-to form of transportation in The Bourne Ultimatum, his motorcycle – that pay homage to the Bourne films as guests walk through the queue
To celebrate the opening of The Bourne Stuntacular, Universal Orlando releases a virtual sneak peek of the show this evening. The sneak peek features special guests from the Bourne film franchise including award-winning producer and director, Frank Marshall, and Julia Stiles, who reprises her role as Nicky Parsons as Jason Bourne’s main confidant. This sneak peek also includes a behind-the-scenes look at what it took to bring the show to life, as well as a preview of the action-packed stunt show itself.
Guests should download the Universal Orlando App to view The Bourne Stuntacular show times.
“Across the destination, the health and safety of our guests and team members continues to be our top priority. To ensure proper social distancing, we have implemented new procedures in our indoor theaters, including appropriate spacing between travel parties and providing assistance to our guests with seating and exiting the theater to avoid congestion. These procedures mean that our show capacity will be limited and wait times may be longer than usual to experience the show. We have also increased our already-aggressive cleaning procedures and will continue to sanitize high-touch surfaces between each show. All guests are also required to wear a face covering while experiencing The Bourne Stuntacular”.
For more information about The Bourne Stuntacular and the virtual opening celebration, visit the official Universal Orlando website by clicking here.
Stay connected with Coaster Nation!
Subscribe on YouTube!
MORE GREAT VIDEOS