Grand Opening of New Lone Star Lakeside Bar at SeaWorld San Antonio To Headline Josh Abbott Band
Texas country music favorite Josh Abbott Band will take the stage with two exclusive performances to kick off the grand opening of SeaWorld San Antonio’s ALL-NEW Lone Star Lakeside Bar. The full-service, shaded waterfront bar will feature hand-crafted cocktails, Texas distilled whiskeys, Lone Star local craft beers, and more.
Paying homage to SeaWorld San Antonio’s authentic Texas roots, the brand-new full-service bar will feature comfortable air-conditioned indoor seating and an expansive outdoor patio in rustic digs. The Lone Star Lakeside Bar combines the action of a sports bar, tradition of a cocktail lounge, and pride of a Texas honky-tonk in the best new theme park bar in Texas. The new venue features flat-screen televisions, mixologist-curated cocktails on tap, frozen specialties, smokehouse savory plates and snacks, local craft brews, and more.
Nestled on the banks of SeaWorld San Antonio’s expansive water ski lake, guests can sit and stay awhile to take comfort in Texas-style hospitality. The bar is the ideal spot to experience live music performances, best-in-industry firework shows, and water-ski shows year-round at America’s largest marine life park and Texas’ biggest theme park.
Guests can beat the sizzlin’ summer heat and sip on mixologist-curated cocktails, frozen specialties, and craft alcoholic selections infused with pure Texas pride:
- Handcrafted Cocktails on Tap: Pay tribute to Texas high desert adventure with Ranch Water, mixologist-curated high-ball cocktail with 100% agave tequila, club soda, and fresh lime or lasso up and sip like a true outlaw with the Longhorn Mule, expertly crafted with local Cinco San Antonio Vodka, Bar Draught Ginger Beer, and fresh lime.
- Frozen Specialty Cocktails: Simmer down with frozen specialty cocktails fit for the wildest of mustangs. Sip on a Texas Tea with Deep Eddy Sweet Tea Vodka, Frozen Lemonade and Sweet Tea, or the San Antonio Sunset, mixed with Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum and infused with tropical fruit juices.
- Texas Local Spirits and Craft Selections: Celebrate the pride of the Lone Star state and drink Texas with featured artisan-craft beers, frozen margarita popsicles, and spirits from local distilleries such as San Antonio’s Cinco Vodka, Seersucker Gin, Ranger Creek, and more.
- Exclusive Beverage Enhancements: Guests can elevate the experience and enjoy their beverages in bar-exclusive color changing pilsners and Sailor Jerry margaritas.
- All-New Texas Inspired Bites: Serving up Texas-style smokehouse favorites, Lakeside Lone Bar will feature Craveable Nachos with a taste as big as Texas, Bold & Brash Dips burstingwith flavors like Black Bean Corn Queso, Sweet & Sizzlin’ Wings, Texas Homestyle Flatbread Pizzas and more!
To kick off the grand opening of Lone Star Lakeside Bar, Texas country music favorite Josh Abbott Band will appear for two performances. The Lubbock, Texas band’s namesake, with hits like “She’s Like Texas” and “Oh, Tonight”, will play an acoustic sampling of music at an intimate private VIP eventto open new Lone Star Lakeside Bar where attendees will toast to it’s opening with Texas whiskeys. After the VIP event, the Josh Abbott will head to SeaWorld’s Nautilus theater for a full-blown FREE concert open to park goers. For the best seats in the house, Preferred Concert Seating in the Electric Zone is available for purchase starting at $19.99.
For tickets and more information, visit the official SeaWorld website by clicking here.
Visit the Amusement Park Community FB Group HERE and JOIN THE DISCUSSIONS!
Stay connected with Coaster Nation!
Subscribe to YouTube
MORE GREAT VIDEOS!