Disney Villains After Hours Events Returns in 2020
The Disney Villains After Hours event was such a hit that next year Disney is bringing it back to Magic Kingdom with more operating nights. In 2020, the event will have 14 additional nights, operating on 24 select nights February 7 through July 10.
At Disney Villains After Hours in 2020, guests can experience the following villain themed attractions:
- “Villains Unit the Night” stage show. Hades and Meg from “Hercules” set the castle stage ablaze in this exciting show which features appearances from other villains such as Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier, and Maleficent.
- Maleficent the Dragon, with her steampunk style and signature wicked grin will be let loose at night – breathing fire as she creeps through the park as a one-of-a-kind experience for party guests.
- Dance the night away at the Cinderella Castle Forecourt stage, where a party DJ will transform the entire Central Plaza of the park into a giant dance party.
- Discover villain-inspired additions to Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- Experience a wide variety of wickedly good villain-themed food and beverages. Specialty food and beverage offerings will be available for purchase during the event. Select complimentary snacks and beverages are also included in the price of admission.
- Best of all, guests can enjoy low wait times at more than 25 attractions and experiences after the park closes to day guests.
Event tickets allow guests to enter the event as early as 7 p.m., which gives you time to experience fireworks before heading off to the different attractions. Guests are also encouraged to show off their sinister side by dressing in attire inspired by your favorite Disney villain.
Unfortunately, this event does not include character greetings with the Villains.
For more information, including tickets and
operating dates, visit the official Disney Villains After Hours website by clicking here.
Stay connected with Coaster Nation!
Subscribe on YouTube!
More Coaster Nation Videos