Busch Gardens 2019 Food & Wine Festival Concert Lineup
Tampa’s premier spring festival returns on Saturday, March 16 at Busch Gardens Tampa’s Food & Wine Festival. With more than 35 delicious dishes to pair with over 100 wines, craft brews and cocktails, park guests can explore a variety of flavors while enjoying a diverse concert line-up, including acts for all tastes. The Food & Wine Festival runs weekends from March 16 to April 28 and is included with admission to the park.
Indulge in NEW Culinary Creations
In addition to returning fan-favorites, this year’s menu boasts many daring new flavors inspired by cuisines around the country.
Guests can begin their culinary road trip with grilled lamb chops featuring a 15-year balsamic drizzle from northern California. Foodies can’t miss mouthwatering Tex-Mex classics like chorizo queso fundido with sweet onions and shishito peppers or grilled elote – the park’s spin on Mexican street corn featuring cotija cheese and lime crema. Island delights feature flavors of paradise with Hawaiian-inspired delicacies including a dreamy pineapple upside down cake or Kona-crusted filet mignon with Maui onion butter. Nostalgic guests can even take a trip down memory lane with a visit to the 60th Anniversary cabin, featuring recipes inspired by historical Busch Gardens’ treats and snacks from decades gone by.
In addition to an exciting food and wine offering, this year’s festival features five unique tastings, including returning favorites and all new options. Throughout the event, guests can explore exotic spirits at signature vodka, bourbon, ice wine, tequila and sparkling wine tastings.
The best way to savor and save on everything the festival has to offer is with a Food & Wine Festival Sampler. Guests can purchase a 5, 8 or 12-item sampler lanyard to use at each festival cabin to explore sample-sized dishes and drink offerings with ease. Pass Members can purchase an exclusive 15-item sampler for the same price as a 12-item sampler.
Enjoy An All-Star Lineup of Live Concerts
From country and rock to R&B, the Food & Wine Festival line-up reflects musical genres of all tastes. Fans can book the ultimate festival experience with one of two exclusive VIP packages available for each act, including reserved concert seating and a Sampler Lanyard.
2019 Concert Headliners include:
- Saturday, March 16, 2019 – Daughtry
- Sunday, March 17, 2019 – The Band Perry
- Saturday, March 23, 2019 – 3 Doors Down
- Sunday, March 24, 2019 – Blue Rodeo, Kathleen Edwards & Fred Eaglesmith feat Tif Ginn
- Saturday, March 30, 2019 – Justin Moore
- Sunday, March 31, 2019 – El Gran Combo
- Saturday, April 06, 2019 – TBA
- Sunday, April 07, 2019 – Josh Turner
- Saturday, April 13, 2019 – Mighty Mighty Bosstones
- Sunday, April 14, 2019 – Boyz II Men
- Friday, April 19, 2019 – Edwin McCain & Vertical Horizon
- Saturday, April 20, 2019 – Hunter Hayes & Levi Hummon
- Sunday, April 21, 2019 – Mat Kearney
- Saturday, April 27, 2019 – Walk Off the Earth
- Sunday, April 28, 2019 – Foreigner
For tickets, sampler passes, and more information on the BGT Food and Wine Festival, visit the official Busch Gardens website by clicking here.
Stay connected with Coaster Nation!
Subscribe on YouTube!
MORE GREAT VIDEOS!